Unique Love for Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam & the Sahabah radiyallahu 'anhum

 


The daughter of Sayyiduna Khalid radiyallahu 'anhu, 'Abdah radiyallahu 'anha says, "My father, whilst lying in bed, would talk about and remember Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam with great love and intense eagerness for him. He would also remember each and every Muhajir and Ansari by name and would say, "They are my elders and they are my juniors. My heart is eager to meet them. O Allah, call me back soon, so that I may be able to meet all of them. He would keep on doing this until he would be overtaken by sleep."

May Allah Ta'ala bless us all with such great & deep love for Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, the blessed family of Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, all the Sahabah radiyallahu 'anhum, and all the pious luminaries of the Ummah. Ameen 

Source: Fada'il A'maal 

Popular Posts