Surah al-Kahf


 
Sayyiduna Mu'adh bin Anas Juhani radiyallahu 'anhu narrated that Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam said that for the one who recites Surah al-Kahf on the Day of Jumu'ah, a Noor is created from his feet until the heavens. 

In another report, it is mentioned that all his sins from the previous Jumu'ah to the present Jumu'ah will be forgiven. 

In another Hadith, it is mentioned that it will save him from the punishment of the grave.

Ameer Sayf-ud-Deen Bulbaan Al-Husaami narrates, "One day, I walked towards the wilderness. When I came to the graveyard, I saw Ibn Daqeeq rahimahullah standing by a grave reciting the Noble Qur'an and making Du'a. He was crying profusely. When I asked him the reason for crying so much, he explained, "The dweller of this grave is one of my students. He used to learn the Noble Qur'an from me. Last night, when I saw him in my dream, I asked about his condition. He said, "After you had buried me, a huge an extremely terrifying dog-like creature approached me. I was overwhelmed by fear. Suddenly, there appeared a tall, handsome man who chased the creature away. He came and sat by me. I derived immense solace from him. When I asked about his identity, he said, "I am the reward of Surah al-Kahf, which you had been reciting every Jumu'ah."

May Allah Ta'ala bless us all with the ability to recite Surah al-Kahf every Jumu'ah, and to encourage others to do the same. Ameen

Source: Hayaatan Tayyibatan: A Wholesome Life p.125 

Popular Posts